This is camp specific to players who play in the lineman position. Offensive and defensive linemen will go through a series of positional fundamentals, game situations, and footwork drills to improve their skills. The camp will breakdown the technical aspect of both offensive and defensive line position, such as the “line of scrimmage keys” and “front identification”. Players will be grouped according to age and ONLY work with their specific age group during controlled-contact drills.
- Practice Jersey
- Shoulder pads
- Mouth guard
- Running shoes and football cleats
- IRONWILL FOOTBALL Camp T-Shirt
Offensive Line skills developed at the Linemen Performance Camp:
- Correct Offensive Line stance and take off
- Identify Defensive Line fronts
- Run and pass blocking fundamentals
- Correct double teams, pulling and kick out blocking techniques
- Kick and post
- Zone blocking schemes
- One-on-One drills
Defensive Line skills developed at the Linemen Performance Camp:
- Defensive Line stand and take off.
- Identify offensive formations.
- Correct pass rush technique.
- Hands and escape techniques.
- Learn run and pass blocking keys. Defeating run and pass blocking.
- Correct stunt techniques.
- One on One drills.
Tim Burris, BA
Tim Burris is tenacious, hard working and has great passion for football. Tim was recruited out of Champlain College in Lennoxville, Que to Saint Mary...
Curtis Woodley, BA
Head of Strength and Conditioning. Receivers/ Defensive back Specialist
Curtis Woodley played a major role on the Saint Mary’s Championship team in 2002 and as runner up in the 2003 Vanier Cup as wide receiver and as a s...
Defensive Back specialist
Coach Ferguson joins IRONWILL FOOTBALL as a Defensive Back specialist. He brings a lot of experience to our coaching staff as he is a High School coac...